Monday, September 21, 2015

Musicians Treats and Guitar Reeds

Ray Charles said, "I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. 
Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. 
It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. 
It was a necessity for me - like food or water."




I wonder if author, Lisa Amowitz realized the truth in this when she not only displayed information about her upcoming book, Until Beth, at the 2015 Brooklyn Book Festival that took place on Sunday, September 20, 2015, but also put out a set of the most delicious guitar shaped cookies that she homemade herself and shared with all the curious book lovers that stopped at her table. 

Musicians, lovers of sweets and amateur bakers want to know, where did you get those cookie cutters from? Very cool! 



Let's see; a suspense novel about a musician and it looks like it might be an interesting strum. I don't know about you, but it makes my mouth water even more for a taste of the book. Until then, I'm satisfied with chomping on the delicious cookies and simply stroking across the synopses http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22459608-until-beth    until I gain access to the pick. 

Disclaimer: I am not a distrubutor or vendor of this product and I will not be compensated in any way for shedding light on this author's work. My writing is for the sole purpose of writing more and to hopefully bettering myself as a writer.

2 comments:

  1. Nice stumbling across this random bit of appreciation! I ordered the cookie cutters from the lovely ladies who run an Etsy shop called Printsicle. They designed the guitar just for me and then 3d print the item. Quite the 21st century operation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow a response from the author herself. What a wonderful blessing. Thank you for sharing that information and for writing a book that looks very interesting. Best of luck Lisa!

      Delete

Share