Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Chocolate Sonnet in a Box

"To be or not to be" sweet and lovely? "That is the question."

Looking for the perfect gift for the chocolate lover?

Because I was a recipient of the most interesting box of chocolates, I can tell you that Deliso Confections chocolates melt in your mouth and have you craving for it. 



A friend of mine made his way to the chocolate shop located at 278 87th street in Brooklyn, NY and what a box of enjoyable treats he got for me as a gift; a gift that I not only enjoyed to the last morsel, but a gift that I think would be perfect for anytime; even to celebrate the life, times and writings of William Shakespeare. How ironic that it was like one of his sonnets in a delicious box?

From rum balls to bon bobs to truffles and more. I have yet to visit the shop but I am thankful my friend knew me enough to know what a foodie might like. A foodie's "perchance to dream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share