I have tried sausage and peppers many times, but I wanted to try he peppers concept with a different meat and I did and it came out great.
Salmon and Peppers
I love salmon. It is my second favorite fishes after Mahi Mahi and I am often cooking and experimenting with it, trying out new recipes and seeing what creative meals I can make with it. This time I decided to try it in a different capacity and what a great idea that was to pepper it. The salmon came out nice and juicy, flavorful, tender and my family really, enjoyed it. Today, I am sharing with you the recipe.
Prep time 20 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Serving size 5
5 Wild Caught Salmon Portions
¼ cup of orange juice
2 tbsp Butter
1 packet Sazon con azafran
½ green pepper
½ red pepper
½ can of diced tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut and dice red pepper, green pepper and onion and cover the bottom of a baking ban with ½ the content of the peppers.
3. Take each salmon fillet, wash it under cold water and place each fillet in the backing tray.
4. Take garlic powder and crust each fillet with it. Add a dash of salt to each fillet. Add a bit of sazon packet to each fillet. Sprinkle with orange juice and soy sauce. Add a piece of butter a top of each fish.
5. Take the rest of the content of the pepper and onions and cover the fish fillet. Add tomatoes.
6. Place baking tray in oven and let it cook for 25 – 30 minutes or until the salmon has browned.
Pairs well with rice dishes. Add a bit of chardonnay to your glass to entice the meal.