If you are someone who always feels you have indigestion and it hurts and you are eating all meat and rice and that is it, you are denying yourself the goodness of eating things that are beneficial to your health.
You want to treat your gut right, love your body a little bit more and care for your colon? Eat better!
Here are some ideas
for changing things up for your benefit!
1. Have the meat, but add a vegetable to it. Meat takes a long time to digest. Let the vegetables ease the transition and help the process. Your body will thank you.
2. Let the meat be the tomatoes for a day and have a salad. There are so many different types of salad that you can add to your weekly eating plan. Make it in a way that you can enjoy them so it won't seem like you are being forced to eat something you might not like too much.
3. Salads can be tasty. Fill 3/4 of your plate with vegetables and have meat as the side instead of having the veggies as a side.
4. Flavor up those vegetables and add cheese or maybe garlic and butter to them to flavor them up.
5. Choose one day out of the week to have no meat products and stick to it. Make it a weekly thing.
Don't allow food to make you a prisoner to the taste of what you are putting into your mouth. What you eat is that very thing that can either cause or prevent borderline, unnecessary diseases and illnesses to take over your health. Better to start somewhere and add something healthy to your plate without the doctor telling you that you have to.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Amazon and though I was not paid to write this post on healthy eating, if you should decide to click on link and purchase products discussed in this post, I will be compensated.